For All Ages!
Sign Up Forms
Tulsa Parents: Fill out THIS FORM if you are interested in having your K-5th Grader attend Camp Contact 2022.
Camp Contact 2022 will run Monday-Thursday for three weeks from July 11-28.
In 2021, we built up the kids (and a tiny house on stage) through a variety of lessons, activities, songs, trips, and more. One of the big highlights, like every year, was the special time Big and Little Buddies got to spend forming Kingdom relationships each week. We can’t wait for Camp Contact to start again!
Camp Contact Junior
Tulsa Parents: Fill out THIS FORM if you are interested in having your 3-5 year old attend Camp Contact Junior 2022.
Camp Contact Junior will run Monday-Wednesday, 10am-noon, from June 27-29.
We are so excited to get a chance to sing, play, and tell stories about Jesus with your preschool children! This camp is a partnership between Contact and The Park Church of Christ and will have additional adult volunteers to keep all these little ones safe.
Tulsa Families: Fill out THIS FORM if you are interested in attending Camp Mo 2022.
Camp Mo invite families to camp under the stars in Missouri for one week in June. Everyone gets out of their comfort zones and are led through ways to serve, be responsible, and connect with nature. Camp Mo 2022 will be June 20-24!
Check out THIS AWESOME VIDEO from Camp MO 2019!
1. Everyone must wear a mask on van routes and inside the church building.
2. Temperature checks will be done with campers before they get on van routes or as parents drop them off every day.
3. Lunch and reading locations will be switched. Lunch will be outside and reading time will be in the auditorium.
4. Field trips will be outside, and masks will not be required, except on van routes.
5. The building will be sanitized regularly throughout the week.